Mar 6th, 02:49 PM
Quote #1
  • Pronouns: they/it/he
  • Discord: witchking#1922

{OVERHAUL INCOMING}

{TW -}
Mention of non-con/implied non-con.

{Introduction -}
This is a very informal adopt thread which is very on-brand for Sonni let's be honest here and as such, applications themselves can be quite informal! All I need to know is which character you want, whether or not you'd like me to work on a design for you, and some basic info regarding the idea you have for the character's personality.

Bonus points for including stuff about their relationships to/with the other characters in the family! More bonus points for including plot ideas! Please also note that these guys are subject to an adoption clause - if they go inactive with under 50 posts on the account and no communication from the adopter, I reserve the right to adopt them back out.

I'm always happy to work with people as long as they communicate!

{Traditions & Themes -}
These guys get one (or both) of two surnames from Sonni (or Momo) depending on a specific physical trait - the lotus symbol. If they are born with a visible lotus mark somewhere on their body, they are granted the Ren surname. Those without are given the Kami surname! If they have the lotus, they can use both surnames if they want to.

Naming conventions, should you wish to change the name of one of the available Sonni kids (Momo’s son’s name cannot be changed, sorry! <3), vary quite a bit. The paternal half of Sonni’s ancestry is Japanese & Chinese, whereas the maternal half has German, LOTR, and demonic or biblical origins.

These guys tend to be more egalitarian, though they do lean more towards a matriarchal view sometimes thanks to the multiple powerful women in the family. Currently, familial leadership is split between Sonni & Momo, each of them sharing equal authority over the family. However, they have more control over their respective expertises.

For example, Sonni has more authority when it comes to training family members in combat, whilst Momo has more authority when it comes to training them in medicine or counseling. They share equal power when it comes to any major decisions, or when it comes to political connections and such.

{Onsite Connections -}
Group -
Eyirath Kingdom; specifically Firefly Grotto

Families -
Kamis, Rens, Zagans, Hayashis, Ziminiars, Netjers, Skyes, Tollaires
(TBA because I'm probably forgetting some)

family tree

{Available Kids -}
{Sonni}
x Adoption
Dagon & Astaroth: Aug Y292 // 5y, 6m
x Caspian
Sergei & Soléy I: 2y, 6m
Paimonia & Saleos: Jan Y296 // 2y
x Domitian
Stolas, Seir, Shax, & Sammael: June Y296 // 1y, 6m
x Oriax
Anarchy: Oct Y297 // 6m

{Momo}
x Domitian
Ichirō: Sep Y295 // 2y, 6m

{Available Partners -}
{Rin Hayashi}
Sonni's first wife kinda wandered off for a long while and would just now be returning, so there's definite angst potential there both romantically and with the kids. She carried their litter.

She might be attempting to come back like she never left at all, or she might be apologetic about it. Wandering sort, polyamorous. Preferably of a coloring and design that looks at least semi-similar to their kids.

Preferably 7 - 8 years old.

[Their original mom had black fur if that helps.]

{Oriax Zagan}
Sonni's second wife, who she met within the last year. Either someone feminine and pretty to balance out Sonni's battle-hardened hound vibes or someone equally as warlike as Sonni herself.

Polyamorous, but very dedicated to her partners. Solid and steady, vs Rin who has a tendency to disappear. Purple-y colors are preferable, though I'd be fine with reds or greens as well!

Preferably at least 6 years old.

{Gideon Goliath}
Sonni's battle buddy from the arena. Sonni escaped when she was a year and a half old; Gideon was either the same age or 6 months older than her. When Sonni was fighting solo in the arena, Gideon took care of her cubs and kept watch over them.

The two were very close, but when Sonni tore her way out of the arena (destroying it in the process, and forcing the king to rebuild it) they were separated during the subsequent mass escape of slaves.

They would've just found one another again either within the last year, or just now - depending on what his adopter would prefer! I imagine they'd be very excited to see each other again, and there's definitely potential for romance between them!

Either 7 years old, or 7 and a half years old.

{Notes -}
Ichirō & the Sonni/Domitian litter have no idea they are half-siblings as well as cousins. They have never met their father [Sonni killed him] and the Sonni/Domitian litter do not know the circumstances of their conception or how their father met his end - only that he died.

Sonni & Momo do not believe in trashing him around the cubs, as they do not want their children to feel as if they are monsters because his blood runs in their veins. He tricked Momo into falling for him and then left before Ichirō was even born.

Later on, he returned while Momo was elsewhere, and upon finding Sonni, he attacked her. He hoped to take her back to the arena his father ran, from which she'd escaped with her eldest children years ago. If he'd managed it, he'd have been his father's favorite son.

Suffice it to say he did not succeed in capturing her.

{Designs -}
Coming soon!

(This post was last modified: Oct 29th, 12:42 AM by witchking.)