Hello There, Guest! Register
the final song
Jul 15th, 04:49 PM
Quote #1
  • Pronouns: they/it/he
  • Discord: witchking#1922

{introduction & disclaimer}
hello and welcome!! this is a plot page & also has a link to my thread tracker spreadsheet so I can keep track of what threads I am in, what threads I owe, & whatever the hell else my little heart wishes to track. please feel free to post here with plot ideas or what have you! <3

I am not insane, so my actual thread tracker is going to be in a spreadsheet found here! if you'd like to have a spreadsheet like this for your own personal use, then check out the blank version here & copy it to your own google drive! <3

{plots}
pretty much all of my characters are open for nearly any kind of plot!! I do have a few which are Not, but the tracker linked above has extensive information about each character in it in addition to tracking their threads! if you have a specific plot idea in mind you'd really like to do, just let me know!

very open to more general plots as well, or even just throwing a couple of characters into a thread and shaking them until something happens. organic development is always super fun! I'm also happy to answer questions about any of my characters or any adoptable friends or relatives they may have!

please don't be shy about tossing ideas out! I've got literally over 100 characters here, whatever idea you have is bound to work with at least one of the little bastards! c:

(This post was last modified: Jul 15th, 06:17 PM by witchking.)